JTC Industrial Premises

JTC Corporation (JTC) offers several types of industrial premises for rent from ready-made factories to business parks.


Who Qualifies?

  • Anyone or any business can rent premises from JTC.
  • At least 60% of the gross floor area (GFA) of the rented premises must be used for industrial activities, while the other 40% can be used as ancillary offices, showrooms, neutral areas and communal facilities.

back to top

Types And Rental Rates

Type Suitable For Description Monthly Rental (S$)

Ready-built factories

Manufacturers & Technopreneurs

3 types available:

  • low-rise
  • high-rise
  • stack-up

Contact JTC for more information on the latest rental rates.

Business Parks

Technology and Knowledge Enterprises

  • High-quality premises with full facilities, security and landscaping.

Industry Clusters

Businesses in Targeted Industries

  • Parks with shared facilities for similar industries to gather and develop together.
  • Currently, there are cluster developments for the chemicals, wafer fabrication, biomedical, logistics, aerospace, advanced display and food industries.

back to top

Tenancy Period

  • The tenancy period varies. Normally, tenants sign for a period of 3 years. For certain types of property, there is a minimum tenancy period of 1 year.
  • Tenants of JTC flatted factories are granted a 2-month rent-free period (when they take up a non-fitted unit) in order to gear up for business.

back to top

Who To Contact?

  • You can call the JTC Contact Centre Hotline at:
    Local Toll-Free: 1800 568 7000
    International: (65) 6560 0056

back to top

Where Can I Find More Information?

  • Visit the JTC website for the latest rental rates and a list of premises available

back to top

Rate This Page


PoorExcellent